Edit your existing Microsoft Outlook 2007 (POP) settings
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2007. Select Tools from the menu, then Account Settings...
- Select your EFN.org account form the list (under the E-mail tab) and click the Change button
- Please check the fields outlined in green below
Incoming mail server: mail.efn.org
Outgoing mail server: mail.efn.org
User Name: Your FULL email address
Click on the More Settings... button
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab. Match your settings to those displayed below
- Click on the Advanced tab. Match your settings to those outlined below:
Incoming server (POP3): 995
Check the box - This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
Use the following type of encrypted connection: TLS
Click the OK button
- On the next window, click the Test Account Settings button
- If everything is correct, you should see a message indicating success, as below
Click the Close button
- On the next window, click the Next button
- On the next window, click the Finish button - almost done!
- On the next window, click the Close button - now you're done!